A New Version of the NWYC Phone App is Here!
In addition to several fixes to make the app run more smoothly overall, and make it clearer and easier to navigate, several requested improvements have been made to this version of the app, including:
- A feature allowing users to call their representatives. In the Legislators section, the call button can be found in each representative’s profile.
- The Write to Congress feature can now be found in almost every area of the app, making it easier than ever to find and use the writing tool.
- When a user is composing a message, each of their legislators is listed, and by swiping left or right and tapping the circles and checkmarks by representatives’ names, users can select and deselect which representatives their messages are going to.
- The new message preview system allows users to swipe between messages and review them before sending. A confirmation message now lets them know that their message has been sent.
- The R&P Report now features a “More Info” tab, which allows users to access Bills, Votes, and more. Also added is a “Take Action” button allowing users to access existing Action Alerts.
If you already have the NWYC app it should update automatically. If you prefer not to wait you can update by opening the Apple App Store (iPhone) or the Google Play Store (Android) on your device and check the Updates tab for NWYC. If you do not already have the NWYC App, the new version of the NWYC App can be found in the Google Play store or the Apple App store by searching for NWYC, or by using the links below:
If you have any questions or concerns about the app, please send an email to email@example.com.